Thursday, July 31, 2014

  'Sup.


0.0 Wow. What a professional way to start a blog post.
  Happy middle-end summer! Well, technically, it's basically the end of the summer for me. Boo-hoo.
   Oh well. I didn't go on a huge vacation this summer but it was pretty fun! This next few post will eventually have pictures. I hate books without pictures and a blog like this without pictures;
                              There's no fun in that, is there?!
  So, I have decided to talk a little bit of my summer life. Of course, most people would expect to hear a Disneyworld trip or pictures of me "chillin'" with my friends outside and stuff like that, but when you live in Texas, you stay inside. I'm not saying my summer was boring. I planned and learned. Sounds lame, I know but it was an OK summer. :)
  About my last post......
  My last post was  SO and I mean SO outdated it isn't funny. You know how people go through phases: there is my explanation. Sadly, my anime phase ended short. I only like a couple of shows of anime, none of the chibi-I'm-so-cute-and-annoying stuff. You know the shows I'm talking about.
  HOWEVER, the funny part is I still LOVE to draw in a type of anime-style. The style is kind of addicting. As soon as you start to draw the big heads and the ginormous sparkly eyes and chibi little pets, you . JUST. DON'T. KNOW. WHEN. TO .STOP!!!
    Another phase that kind of passed by through the summer is my merchandise mood phase. I love looking at geeky swag as much as the next geek, but I want this blog to not be so empty. It needs more of a lighter, bubbly touch.
  That's why I'm gonna add a slice of life to this blog and not make it appear as so.... dark.
  I am a little thrown off this summer. There has recently been a new book called "The Raven's Shadow" and when I search for my blog on google, it just shows the book and locations of random book stores. Now, the route to my blog is through google images.
  Soon, in the near future, I'll post drawings that I've done MYSELF as pictures on the blog and some of my creative ideas. This is kind of a warning sign or awareness sign. I'll post soon!
   Soon, I'll tell some funny experiences soon!
                     Yo Have Been WARNED!!!!!
                                          (^o^ )

1 comment: