Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monsters Inc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I'm in my monsters inc mood.I hope you enjoy my Monsters inc post. So on my post I will show you Monsters inc stuff. ENJOY!
Here are some monsters inc nails. Whoever did this certainly did a good paint job! :)
Here are some Sulley slippers. Those are cool because they look like sulley's feet! It's WAY better than regular slippers.
ABOUT ME: My favorite character in Monsters Inc is Sulley.
 Here is a Sulley character POP bobblehead out of its box.
Here is a Sulley character toy truck with its box.
Here are some Monsters Inc themed car plates.
Here is a talking electronic Sulley action figure from Monsters Inc.
Here is a Monsters Inc Sulley character snow globe. I think this one thing is made, not store bought.
Here are some adorable Monsters Inc Sulley and Mike dolls.
 Here are some Monsters Inc hooded towels for babies.

Here is a look of The Laugh Floor, Monsters IInc themed comedy club.
Here is a lot of Monsters Inc Mike character merchandise displayed at a store.
Here is what looks like Sulley from a Monsters inc parade.


These pictures is some art from Monsters inc. My favorite one is the one at the top.

Here is a POP Boo bobblehead from Monsters inc.
Here is a Boo doll. I think these dolls are one of those very expensive hard to find and keep in the box sort of doll.
Here is a Boo snow globe.
Here is a Boo monsters disguise hat. I think somebody made this.
Here is some Monsters Inc Mike cake pops. These are very well done.
ABOUT ME:  I like to cook. Mainly make appetizers,  brownies and cake pops!
Here is some Monsters Inc main character concept art.
Here is some Monsters Inc collectable figurine set in the box.
23 19! Just kidding. I hope you know who said that a lot in this movie, and what movie it's from* IF NOT: WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWHO, this is a bobblehead of George Sanderson, a Monsters inc character.
*monsters inc! DUH!

Here is some Monsters Inc action figures from happy meals. I own Sulley and Mike.
Here is a Sulley blanket ......thing..... for, you know, a baby.
Here is a Monsters Inc lunchbox. If I owned that, I wouldn't keep a 4 week year old sandwich in there.
DUH!  because I know better...............
Here is a mike binder.
Here is a Mike Wazowski bobblehead.
Here is a mike coffee cup.
Here is a mike globe.
Here is mike hat.
Here is a mike umbrella.
Here is some cool monsters inc nail art.







 Here is a look of a monsters inc toy playset box
HERE IS A CLOSER LOOK AT IT!
Here is the toy from the toy monsters inc play set box.
These are the monsters inc character plushies.
Here is the .......23 19!!! Just kidding. Here is a plush version of George Sanderson.
23 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Here is a picture of the monsters inc villain action figure: Randal.
Here is a look of the monsters inc ride.  Here are some MORE  pictures of it.



I like the one at night.
Here is a monsters inc shirt.
Here are some cute monsters inc mini dolls. I want the diver mike and sulley!
Here is a monsters inc merchandise display at a store.
Here is some more monsters inc stuff displayed at another store!
AGAIN!
Here is a monsters inc sulley action figure in the box.
Here is some really cute sulley character monster feet slippers!
:3
If you can find the mike and sulley action figures in this picture in 0.5 seconds,
now try to find BOO in 1 second after you find sulley and mike. WIN THIS Challenge and you will be smart! IF YOU ALREADY ARE..........................................................................:5<------duh face="" p="">
I want a candy bar that big in that machine............I like the machine. IT"S COOL. I wonder if it is actually a running machine.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS, THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG!
:D
 

 













 













































No comments:

Post a Comment