Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome to my blog-Laser Guns

Welcome to my blog! I'm Raven Shadows. Here I'm going to show you cool pictures from the web and more. I hope you enjoy The Raven Shadow Blog!
Today is my first day blogging. Today I'm in my science fiction mood. So I'm going to show you AWESOME laser guns. :D
Here is the first laser gun. It looks new. It looks like there is a price tag in this picture. The paint job looks great. Now I'm going to show you more laser guns.
Wow! I like these! My favorite one is the red one. The red one looks like it is made out of tin. The yellow one looks very vintage. I like the tip on the white laser gun.
About me
i own one laser gun. It's not a tin one. It's not a vintage one. It's one of those light up ones that make sound.

This one is not really a vintage one, but it looks interesting.
This ray gun toy is vintage. This one looks very old, but still in somewhat good condition if I was the judge on how great the condition is out of the box, I would say 4 stars. XD
This ray gun for some reason reminds me of this cartoon called Ren & Stimpy. I don't know why but it just does! It looks like it's in good condition and it looks like it's made out on tin and the paint job is good.....
This one looks a tiny bit used, people gotta play star wars you know! XD
I want ALL of the ray guns in this picture! They look in great condition. Some of the ray guns in this picture look like they are made out of tin or plastic....... ...................................THEY ARE AWESOME!